The order book is growing and an additional Senior Merchandiser with apparel manufacturing experience is needed to track orders through development and production to ensure on-time delivery.
- Foreign-Owned Apparel Manufacturer
- International and Domestic Customers
- Good Career Prospects
This very successful foreign-owned apparel manufacturer has its own factories in the Ningbo area making active and swimwear.
The Senior Merchandiser will:
- Follow the order through production until it is shipped
- Coordinate the delivery schedule and confirm the delivery date
- Put together and monitor the purchase demand plan for raw materials and accessories
- Organise pre-production meetings
- Plan and track the progress of size, photographic, sales, pre-production and shipping samples
- Assist the Production Team with production and shipment plans, and deal with any problems in the time-line
- Communicate with customers if there are any problems in production, and assist in handling complaints and claims after the goods are shipped
The perfect person for the job will have:
- Merchandising experience
- English CET-4 or above (fluent in listening, speaking, reading and writing)
The company is growing as orders steadily increase, so this is a great opportunity to grow your own career with the support of an experienced team.
This is an immediate vacancy, but we can only accept your application if you are currently live and are able to work in China.APPLY NOW