- Active Sport, Athleisure and Swimwear
- Manage your own Customer Portfolio
- Successful Australian Business
A major part of the Senior Product Manager’s role is to liaise with the client and the factory, adding value and ensuring that the development process stays on track.
Your job will be to:
- Manage the relationship with major customers, understanding their requirements from sampling to bulk delivery
- Check Tech Packs and hand them over to the factory in China
- Prepare a Critical Path with the factory and ensure all deadlines are met
- Review the technical fit and design and advise on technical and manufacturing methods
- Monitor the performance of each customer account
As a Product Manager, you may have come from a product development or garment technology background, but will also have account management skills. You will be able to handle volume business and be able to juggle multiple tasks – a positive attitude is important!
This company is growing steadily and could be a great career move if you love controlling the process and liaising with all stakeholders, but don’t necessarily want to directly manage a team.