As Head of Internal Audit, you will drive the audit process for the Company’s biggest manufacturing region.
- Multinational Apparel Manufacturing Group
- Highest Level of Professionalism and Ethical Standards
- Based at Modern Facilities in Chattogram
The company manufactures technical clothing, footwear and bags for some of the world’s biggest outdoor brands. Based in Chattogram and reporting to the Director in Hong Kong, you will also travel to Dhaka on a regular basis.
Providing and maintaining the highest level of professional care and ethical standards, your typical day may be to:
- Plan, implement and lead internal audits and reviews to ensure the required controls exist, are sufficient, and function as planned
- Assess the Company’s processes and internal controls for identifying and managing business risk and regulatory compliance
- Compile and issue audit reports
- Engage with the teams that have been audited to take any action required as a result of the audit findings.
- Promote risk and control awareness by conducting or assisting in compliance training
To keep it interesting, you will also work on special projects which may involve whistleblowing or non-compliance cases.
As an experienced Internal Audit Manager in the manufacturing or supply chain sectors, you will have a professional qualification in internal audit/investigation (e.g. CIA, CISA, CPA, CFE). You will also be a great report writer who can confidently present findings to the international executive team.
The company has a strong reputation as an “employer of choice” in Bangladesh and offers a stable career path, attracting the best in the business.APPLY NOW