The Knitwear Sales Merchandiser is the bridge between the buyers and the factory, coordinating the development and following orders through production.
- Multinational Apparel Manufacturer
- International Brands
The company is a multinational manufacturing group with a focus on technical outerwear, footwear and expedition gear. Based at the manufacturing site in Nam Dinh, you will work with the sales teams in Korea to manage the orders for their customers.
The day-to-day activities of the Knitwear Sales Merchandiser will be to:
- Coordinate the requests from the buyers with the factory
- Track, monitor and support production and sample development
- Work closely with the buyers to manage their orders
- Manage the timeliness and accuracy of the specification packs, sales samples and production tech packs.
- Attend development meetings
- Optimise costings and provide the FOB price
- Support the factory/purchasing team and solve any problems arising during production
- Train and mentor a team of junior merchandisers
To be a successful Knitwear Sales Merchandiser you will need at least five years of experience with a garment manufacturer, and a minimum of two years in sweater production. You will also need:
- Good command of English as well as Vietnamese
- An understanding of ERP systems
- Strong negotiation skills
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
This is a great opportunity to work with a large international manufacturing business, dealing with international brands and retailers.APPLY NOW