- Camping, 4WD touring, fishing and hunting
- Dynamic team with a passion for outdoor adventure
- Established Australian company
This company leads the market in high-quality products designed for the Outdoor Adventure markets.
We are looking for an experienced Outdoor Adventure Product Development Manager to join the Team, responsible for developing products and establishing product opportunities for the brand, take a product from concept to market and will also be involved in pricing, item integration, sales forecasting and promotional planning.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Product innovation & development
- Range management
- Technical advice and quality control
- Managing client relationships
- Keeping an eye on competitor activity
- Development of new markets
- Managing suppliers
- Input into international product marketing strategies
In order to be successful, you will need:
- Product development expertise, particularly in canvas products, with knowledge of the Australian outdoor, camping and 4WD industry
- Ability to work with international manufacturers to develop and assess product prototypes to ensure they meet quality, functionality and durability standards
- Understanding of product development and lifecycle management processes with local and overseas suppliers.
- Relevant Product Marketing knowledge and experience.
- Relevant Industry knowledge regarding retailers, wholesalers, suppliers and general market
- Ability to identify new business opportunities and build customer relationships
You can expect to work in a dynamic team environment, with colleagues who are passionate about the outdoor adventure industry.APPLY NOW