A dynamic Supplier Management and Procurement Director is sought to lead a team in Perth, Australia. This individual will play a pivotal role in ensuring global operations are best-in-class when it comes to supplier governance, sourcing, and procurement. Here’s a chance to make a real impact!
About the Company:
The company is a global leader in designing and manufacturing high-quality outdoor adventure gear, committed to creating innovative products that inspire people to explore and connect with nature. The company’s passion for adventure, sustainability, and excellence drives the business, and they are looking for a visionary Supplier Management and Procurement Director to join them on this journey.
- Ownership and management of all finished goods suppliers globally.
- Implementation of robust supplier governance and compliance measures.
- Development and management of sourcing strategies and programs.
- Optimisation of the purchase-to-pay process for efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Leadership of cross-functional teams for project execution and compliance.
- Mentoring and sharing of expertise to build a high-performing team.
- Leadership of a passionate and high-performing team.
- Maximisation of revenue and margin opportunities.
- Ensuring supplier capacity and capability align with growth plans.
- Maintenance of a low Purchase Price Varian.
- Achievement of on-time delivery.
- Upholding of ethical standards with zero incidents of slave labour or Xinjiang sourcing.
- Driving supplier transparency, training, and qualification.
- Continuous enhancement of procurement processes.
What They Offer:
- A chance to work with a global leader in the industry
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- A collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- The chance to make a real impact and drive positive change.
- Extensive experience in supplier management and procurement of outdoor adventure or sports gear.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Global trade and compliance expertise.
- Problem-solving and strategic thinking.
- Proficiency in data analysis and process optimisation.
Join the company in Perth and help shape the future of global operations. Skills and passion are what they need to make it happen. Apply today and take the first step towards an exciting new career.APPLY NOW