This vacancy has now been filled, but please contact us to talk about similar roles.
- Flexible Hours
- Fashion Company
- MYOB and SEAMS
A fast-paced fashion company with a small team is looking for an experienced bookkeeper who will be able to hit the ground running. The company has been around for many years, supplying underwear to the major retailers.
About the Role
Working with the Financial Controller, assisting in all bookkeeping, administration and HR functions. This role will be a minimum of three days per week, but the hours could be spread over five days.
- Ensure monthly financial reports are available each month for management review
- Timely, accurate payment of vendors
- Collection of customer remittances within terms of trade
- Payroll processing and payment
- International Telegraphic Transfers
- General office and administration tasks including answering the telephone, scanning documents, filing etc
- Manage petty cash
Skills and Experience Required
- Extensive bookkeeping experience using MYOB
- Seams experience would be useful
How to Apply
Click APPLY or send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.