From the design concept to the production sample, the Activewear Pattern Maker puts clothing designs into mass production.
- International Activewear Manufacturer
- Stretch Fabrics
- Based with Product Development Team in Wuxi
The company manages the entire manufacturing process from fabric development to store merchandising. Global apparel manufacturing facilities have the capability to manufacture a wide variety of product categories from active, athleisure wear to casual wear and medical scrubs.
- Convert design concepts into production patterns, considering the stretch of the material
- Wherever possible, use block patterns, if not draft new patterns
- Create a master pattern for each size
- Check Technical Packs against the Pattern
- Hand over the pattern to Sample Cutting Team
- Highlight any issues to CAD room & sampling teams
- Continuously cross-check with cutting room until sample is approved
- Work closely with CAD designer, Technical Designer, & Merchandisers
- Extensive pattern making experience, ideally working with stretch fabrics
- Knowledge of design and manufacturing techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of patterns, technical packs and samples suitable for mass production of garments
- Must be Mandarin speaking