- International Sportswear Manufacturer
- Maintain high fabric quality standards
- Lead the Fabric QA team
Based in Wuxi, the company manages the entire manufacturing process from fabric development to store merchandising. Global apparel manufacturing facilities have the capability to manufacture a wide variety of product categories from active, athleisure wear to casual wear and medical scrubs.
- Develop, manage, implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to bring the Company’s Quality Assurance Systems and Policies into compliance with quality system requirements.
- Lead the fabric QA team and provide technical guidance
- Work with the fabric mills to establish the best quality system and hold them accountable to these standards and KPIs
- Develop fabrics according to buyer’s requirements
- Foresee fabric quality issues, and providing solutions to overcome them
- Coordinate with the Knitting, Dyeing, Finishing, Merchandising, Garment Production & other related Departments
- Execute economic and productive Production plans for effective Batch scheduling based on dyeing timelines
- Minimise fabric re-processing
- Check dye lab recipes to ensure problem-free dyeing
- Give real-time feedback to respective departments to minimise loss of quality and time
- Arrange training and motivation to production and quality teams
- Ensure environmental safety
- Daily fabric production planning
- Give accurate and timely decisions for major troubleshooting of the process.
- A degree-level qualification in Textile Engineering
- Textile Quality Assurance leadership experience in a vertically integrated textile/apparel production environment
- Knowledge of process improvement practices, tools & techniques coupled with the knowledge on Lean/six sigma and ISO.
- Strong Analytical and pragmatic problem-solving skills