The Assistant Knitwear Manager coordinates the orders with the factory and handles buyer requests while keeping control of the timeline and supporting the Sales Manager with development.
- Multinational Apparel Manufacturer
- International Brands
The company is a multinational manufacturing group focusing on technical outerwear, footwear and expedition gear. Based at the manufacturing site in Nam Dinh, you will work with the sales team in Korea to manage the knitwear orders.
As the Assistant Knitwear Manager, you will:
- Liaise with buyers and the sales team and coordinate orders through development and production
- Help develop new product
- Control the timeline and ensure that all critical milestones are met
- Lead and mentor a team of junior merchandisers
To be a successful Assistant Knitwear Manager, you will need factory-based experience with a garment manufacturer and hands-on knowledge of sweater production. You will also need the following:
- Good command of English as well as Vietnamese
- Strong negotiation skills
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a large international manufacturing business dealing with global brands and retailers.APPLY NOW