As Cutting Manager, you will join the senior management team of a successful international apparel manufacturing company with big growth plans.
- International Active and Swimwear Group
- Multi-Site Manufacturing
Your role will be to ensure that the cutting room can meet the increasing demand while maintaining quality, efficiency and on-time delivery.
As a master of change management and continuous improvement, you will:
- Set goals and lead your team to higher levels of achievement
- Continually optimise the use of materials and equipment to strengthen efficiency and quality
- Work with other departments to recognise and solve potential problems in the production process
- Ensure the safety and maintenance of machinery and equipment
As an ambitious Cutting Manager and 6 Sigma champion, you will already have extensive management experience with a large garment manufacturer. You will also be able to communicate well in Chinese and English.
The company offers a supportive management structure with great career opportunities.