The Digital Print Expert will work with the helmet design and print teams to ensure the helmets, as well as their wearers, continue to be world leaders in motorsports.
- Based at the Bahrain F1 Grand Prix race track
- World-leading designs for motorsport helmets
- Innovative Technology
The company has a strong multi-national team, everything works well and very detailed prints can be achieved, but new technology is being introduced and the company is looking for someone with new ideas and a more scientific approach to digital and water-slide printing to work with the team. You will need to think outside the box – technical knowledge is necessary, but common sense and vision are invaluable!
As the Digital Print Expert, you will:
- Keep ahead of new print developments and improve on the printing methods currently used
- Apply principles of chemistry and material behaviours to improve the print results
- Be an active member of the R&D and continuous improvement teams
You will have:
- A degree in Textile Chemistry or a related field
- Knowledge of ink properties, standards, and suppliers
- Previous experience in fast-paced, competitive engineering and composite manufacturing environment
- An ability to define problems and interpret technical instructions
If you are a digital print expert and passionate about motorsports this international company can offer an amazing career as well as a good salary package including accommodation and transport.APPLY NOW