The Fabric Technologist is a key part of the production team, maintaining colour and quality standards across the whole range.
- Colour Matching
- Established Childrenswear Company
- Based in Perth
The company has been established for over 40 years, designing and manufacturing a complete range of uniforms, sportswear and accessories for schools right across Australia.
The Fabric Technologist will maintain fabric quality standards and work with the production team regarding fabric deliveries, developments and quality issues.
• Ensure colour consistency
• Approve bulk fabric samples
• Manage customer approvals
• Deal with returns and queries relating to fabric quality and faults
• New development
• Ensure fabric database is maintained
To be considered you will need excellent colour matching skills and some experience in a fabric technology role. You will also need to be resident in Australia, although the company will consider interstate relocation.APPLY NOW