- Brisbane Head Office, International Company
- Growth Strategy Underway!
We are seeking a highly motivated, organised individual with great technical skills to join an international activewear company.
You will liaise with the production and development team for a specific customer, ensuring the perfect fit of each garment and the highest quality in terms of construction and fit. You will provide accuracy in the specifications of the garment and related technical specification packs and ensure that relevant critical path deadlines are met.
- Attend fit meetings and help ensure on-time delivery of all samples from pre-production to bulk manufacturing
- Compile garment specifications
- Suggest the best method to construct or adjust garments and resolve any potential style and fit issues
- Liaise with the offshore factories, providing clear and concise construction and fit comments
- Ensure all bulk fabrics and trims are approved according to schedule and all necessary fabric tests are completed
To be successful you will ideally have experience working with Stretch/Activewear, plus:
- Several years’ experience in a technical role, including responsibility for garment specifications and fittings
- Understanding of critical path and timelines, with amazing time management skills
- Relevant degree or certification
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organised with impeccable attention to detail and an ability to anticipate problems and provide suitable solutions
The work environment is great! There is a real focus on people, offering a fun and positive environment where everyone is valued, recognised and rewarded for their efforts.
Salary is dependent on your skill set, but you do need to be an Australian Permanent Resident to qualify.APPLY NOW