As the General Affairs & Finance Manager, you will coordinate the set-up of a new office and manage all the day-to-day finance and admin activities.
- Foreign-Owned Footwear Trading Company in Dhaka
- Coordinate the New Office Set-Up
- Manage Day-To-Day Finance & Admin
This multinational footwear company works with international brands and retailers to identify trends, implement solutions and accelerate product development with a strong sustainability mindset.
The General Affairs & Finance Manager is critical to keeping everything running smoothly. Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate the new office buildout, including interior decoration, lights, air conditioning…
- Supervise the office cleaner and work with building management to make sure there is a great office environment
- Manage office purchases
- Assist with recruitment and onboarding
- Maintain employee attendance, sick leave, and holiday records
- Assist with all visitors’ requirements, concluding visas, flights, hotel bookings…
- Administration of the vehicles and personnel
- Daily payables, receivables and banking
- Daily input into the accounting system.
- Process electronic payments to the vendors, employees, local authorities, utility providers, etc.
- Handle VAT-input verification
- Manage and file accounting vouchers
- Evaluate all travel expense reimbursements
You should have worked in a similar role with a trading company and will have exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to juggle several projects simultaneously! You will also have excellent English, as well as Bengali, language skills.APPLY NOW