As Head of Quality with a foreign-owned apparel manufacturer, your role is to guarantee the continued compliance of quality standards for products and processes to ensure reliability, consistency, and safety.
As part of the leadership team, the Head of Quality will have people and budgetary management responsibility for all areas of the Quality function:
- Develop the appropriate organisational structure, resource plans and culture to support the business objectives
- Inspire and motivate the team to implement a behavioral approach to Quality
- Establish quality and reliability requirements of customers
- Implement new quality processes and systems
- Provide leadership, coach, mentor and develop a high performing team that delivers continuous improvement
- Prepare the annual Quality budget and forecasts and all Capital Expenditure proposals
- Work collaboratively, negotiate and engage with all teams to facilitate delivery and compliance with the quality strategy
- Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on manufacturing activities
Already a Quality Director or Quality Manager with an apparel manufacturing company, you will need proven leadership and management skills, with the ability to optimize team performance and development.
A great career awaits – the company has a growing order book and is expanding its senior management team to ensure a sustainable future! An aggressive growth plan means that you will be constantly challenged, but richly rewarded.APPLY NOW