We need a Heat Transfer Printing Expert to kick-start and manage a new, fully automated heat transfer printing operation.
The Group’s Bangladesh manufacturing operation currently purchases over 30 million transfer prints each year. These will soon be made in-house.
The building is complete, and the fully-automated machines for two production lines will arrive soon. A capable local team will be in place, picked from the best of the Group’s other printing units.
Your role will be to:
- Implement Standard Operating Procedures in printing, cutting and packing
- Set up the machines and troubleshoot any technical issues
- Manage costings and job scheduling within a fast-moving and ever-changing environment
- Develop and manage a skilled and highly-motivated team
You will have extensive management experience gained in a heat transfer printing facility. You should also have:
- Expertise in water-based heat transfer manufacture from artwork generation to finished product
- Multi-printing platform experience, including INO presses
- Understanding of the Restricted Substances Lists and quality needs of the global brands and retailers
- Used to training and managing teams within a multicultural environment
- Good knowledge of fault finding on finished heat transfers before and after application to garment
- Understanding of technical fabric properties
- Ability to set up and troubleshoot machines
Familiarity with the working and cultural practices within Bangladesh will be an advantage!
This role will need full-time commitment for at least a year but could suit a consultant looking for their next challenge.APPLY NOW