- Foreign-Owned Apparel Manufacturer
- Large, On-Site Digital Printing Centre
- Lean Manufacturing Environment
The company offers a full design and manufacturing capability, including fabric development, printing, seamless bonding, and traditional cut and sew. Within the dedicated in-house textile and garment print facility, the company offers several digital printing options including acid printing on nylon, disperse printing on polyester, reactive printing for cotton, viscose and silk, and sublimation printing.
- Develop new products according to market changes and customer expectations.
- Develop stamping and printing samples, select materials, formulate process, and repeat tests to ensure consistency.
- Train multifunctional workers and the operators of carousel printing machines and manual tapes.
- Manage the daily workload, guaranteeing quality and quantity.
- Work with other departments of the company to deal with any printing problems in sampling or mass production to ensure that delivery dates are met.
- Control the cost of paste, ink, labour and materials, and instil the concept of cost-saving in production to reduce the rate of defective products, do not use, do not waste.
- At least 5 years of management experience in a large printing workshop/factory.
- Must be familiar with the characteristics and principles of water-based, plastisol, silicon, and all kinds of printing.
- Strong communication skills
A great career awaits – the company has a growing order book and is expanding its senior management team to ensure a sustainable future. An aggressive growth plan means that you will be constantly challenged, but richly rewarded.
This is an immediate vacancy. Only those currently able to live and work in China should apply.APPLY NOW