The Screen Print Manager will play a major role in the manufacture of high-quality activewear and swimwear for the global market.
- International Activewear Company
- Large, On-Site Digital Printing Centre
- Lean 6 Sigma
The Screen Print Manager is responsible for the screen printing department’s bulk production and development. You will:
- Train, develop and lead a multifunctional team, including a Supervisor and Team Leader, to meet the required quality and output for garment production
- Develop new products according to the market and customer expectations
- Develop stamping and printing samples
- Implement and improve the standard operating procedures
- Select materials and formulate the process, with repeated testing to ensure consistency
- ‘Go & see’ and ‘Stop & fix’ to eliminate problems
- Work with other departments of the company to ensure delivery in full, on time with consistent quality
- Control the cost of paste, ink, labour, and materials, and reduce the rate of defective products and waste
As an experienced Screen Printing Manager, you will already be familiar with all kinds of printing, including machine operation and production processes. You will also need to understand the characteristics of the materials, including water-based, plastisol, silicon, etc.
You will have:
- At least 5 years’ technical and operational management experience in large screen printing workshop or factory
- Experience of working to 6s lean principles
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills, preferably in Mandarin and English
- Strong problem-solving skills
A great career awaits – the company has a growing order book and is expanding its senior management team to ensure a sustainable future. An aggressive growth plan means that you will be constantly challenged, but richly rewarded.