The Marketing Manager will establish and execute marketing campaigns in the China market with the goal of expanding brand awareness through strategic retail, digital, and local media campaigns.
- Outdoor Adventure Products
- Brand Building
- Foreign-Owned Company
This Australian company designs a wide range of products that help make time in the outdoors fun, efficient and comfortable. This global brand is now sold in more than 60 countries, but the original ethos ‘to equip and inspire’ continues to drive the research and development of new techniques, materials, technologies and production methods, inspiring new products for outdoor enthusiasts and active travellers around the world.
Your role will be a mix of Brand Marketing Strategy, Creativity, Management, and Digital and Retail Marketing:
- Manage the marketing strategy, reflecting the voice and values of the brand
- Manage the implementation of all marketing campaigns in China
- Track and evaluate the success of marketing programs, events, and campaigns
- Create drafts and creatives briefs
- Work with Brands representatives and sales team to brainstorm new strategies
- Develop and manage the marketing team
- Oversee the ambassador influencer program
- Manage outside agencies and vendors, including PR, media buys and negotiations
- Collaborate with the sales team to boost brand awareness and loyalty, drive traffic, conversion, and return visits to Tmall and JD.com sites
- Leads the creative direction for catalogues, new product presentations, sell sheets, training sheets, new item launch announcements, etc.
As the Marketing Manager. you can think big while managing the small details, you are a collaborative leader with a proven track record of managing multiple projects while meeting deadlines, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.APPLY NOW
This is an immediate vacancy based in Zhongshan, so only those currently living in China should apply.