The Group HR Manager is responsible for delivering professional advice, coaching, and support across the whole company. The company already has a great culture, but there is always more to be done!
- Generalist Human Resources Role
- Inner-Sydney Location
- Large AU/NZ Textile Group
This multi-faceted business operates throughout Australia and New Zealand, touching almost every category where fabric or textiles are used.
Your role as Group HR Manager will be to continue to further develop the HR strategy to bring accountability into the business and to support each General Manager in developing their team. You could be dealing with a large warehouse operation, a small office team, a Head Office environment, a sales office or the retail outlets. All bring their own unique HR challenges.
Day-to-day responsibilities will be to:
- Attract and retain high calibre talent
- Oversee the payroll function across Australia and New Zealand
- Manage salary reviews
- Coach and support managers to lead and motivate team achievement
- Assist managers with designing and delivering individual development plans
- Support and implement organisational change and introduce initiatives to improve performance, engagement and productivity
- Update Policies and Procedures to reflect legislative changes
- Manage the annual reporting for HR and provide regular HR updates
The role is quite diverse, so you will need an understanding of all facets of HR with a willingness to collaborate and get involved. You will also be comfortable reporting to a Board. Previous experience managing payroll is essential and some experience working within a family business would be beneficial.
A good compensation package is on offer, including an on-site parking spot.APPLY NOW