We are currently seeking a 3D CAD Engineer to join the R&D team in Bahrain, working on high-performance racing helmets. You will design and develop high-quality 2D plans and 3D models using computer-aided design software applications.
- Design helmets for amateur and professional racing drivers
- International team
- Based at the Bahrain F1 Race Track
The company has a reputation for providing state-of-the-art quality helmets for amateur and professional racing drivers worldwide, The range covers Formula 1, Rally, Karting, and Dirt Track.
- Create technical and detailed design drawings using Solidworks CAD software applications
- Produce designs that meet targets for feasibility, performance, cost, quality, safety, legislation, and timing
- Test new designs in computer simulations
- Build prototypes using 3D printers or CNC machines
- Work with the mould supplier on technical issues
- Providing input on making improvements in the factory
- Carry out research on new techniques, systems and production processes
You will need:
- Degree in engineering
- Demonstrated relevant experience in surface design with Solidworks, 3D printing, injection moulding, thermoforming, or CNC
- Knowledge of CAD systems
- Spatial imagination and methodical understanding
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions
A competitive monthly package is on offer including salary, apartment, company car, medical insurance and annual ticket for travel to your home country. We invite you to submit your application today.
In return for your expertise, we offer a competitive monthly package, including salary, a one-bedroom apartment or housing allowance, a company car, medical insurance, and an annual ticket for travel to your home country.
Apply today and become part of a dynamic team that is committed to excellence and innovation in high-performance racing helmets.APPLY NOW