We need an experienced and highly analytical Quality Controller to join the production team.
- Motor Racing Helmets
- Track-Side at the Bahrain Formula 1 Site
- International Production Team
The company has a reputation for providing state-of-the-art quality helmets for amateur and professional racing drivers worldwide, The range covers Formula 1, Rally, Karting, and Dirt Track.
You will ensure the finished helmets meet company quality standards and customer specifications.
Your Day-To-Day Responsibilities:
- In charge of the QC of raw materials and finished goods
- Develop the quality procedures and implement them throughout the manufacturer facility
- Monitor the use of procedures and standards
- Review any rejects and prepare an action plan to resolve any problems in production
- Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced
- Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards
- Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process
- Report inspection and testing data
Experience And Skills Required:
- Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Ability to read blueprints, technical documents, and manuals
- An eye for detail and critical thinking skills
- A desire to achieve the best and ensure top-quality products
If you are a quality controller who loves motorsports, this could be the perfect job for you!APPLY NOW