The Knitwear Sales Manager leads the Sweater Team in development. costing and yarn sourcing, and is the bridge between the international buyers and the factory in Vietnam.
- Technical Knitwear
- International Brands
- Multinational Apparel Manufacturer
The company is a multinational manufacturing group with a focus on technical outerwear, footwear and expedition gear. Based at the manufacturing site in Nam Dinh, you will work with the sales teams in Korea to manage the knitwear orders for their customers.
As the Knitwear Sales Manager, you will:
- Develop product to suit each customer
- Work closely with the buyers to manage their orders
- Ensure the accuracy of the specification packs, sales samples and production tech packs.
- Attend development meetings
- Optimise costings and provide the FOB price
- Support the factory/purchasing team
- Train and mentor a team of junior merchandisers
To be a successful Knitwear Sales Manager you will need at least five years of experience with a garment manufacturer, and a minimum of two years in sweater production. You will also need:
- Good command of English as well as Vietnamese
- An understanding of ERP systems
- Strong negotiation skills
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
This is a great opportunity to work with a large international manufacturing business, dealing with international brands and retailers.APPLY NOW