We are looking for an Apparel Sourcing Manager for one of Australia’s leading suppliers of innovative apparel, footwear, accessories and sporting equipment to major retailers.
- Leading Australian Apparel Supplier
- Manage Sourcing and Compliance
- Based in Bangladesh, China or Australia
As Apparel Sourcing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and managing the new supply base. This includes the capacity planning and costing process with Product Teams and factories, as well as bringing the company up to speed on Raw Materials and Sustainability commitments.
- Sourcing and Supplier Management, ensuring visibility and compliance to retailer requirements
- Managing the Critical Path, working with Production Manager on continuous improvement in the manufacturing process, reducing lead times and speed to market
- Oversee costings to achieve required FOBs
- Liaise with key stakeholders with reporting that captures supplier metrics and relevant KPI’s
- Support sustainable materials and packaging initiatives
- Manage compliance requirements and CSR reporting
About the Perfect Candidate:
- Experience in product sourcing in the wholesale fashion industry, particularly for the discount department stores
- A strong network of factories in Bangladesh and/or China
- Production planning experience
- Strong skills in Cost Negotiation and Cost Engineering
- Ability to implement should-cost modelling
- Fabric and Sustainability knowledge
- An understanding of compliance requirements
- Ability to engage senior team stakeholders & influence business operations as required.
You will be working alongside a passionate and driven team and aligned to a business that is sure to continue growing across Australia and internationally.APPLY NOW