As Business Intelligence and Reporting Analyst, you will design, develop, implement and maintain business intelligence solutions for the Group, managing a large volume of data from different sources within the business.
- Global role, based in Brisbane, Australia
- Successful Apparel Group
This very successful apparel group supplies activewear to high-profile international brands and retail groups.
Your role will be to:
- Translate business needs into analytics and reporting requirements
- Partner with senior leaders and business units to deliver an effective reporting, analytics and information delivery framework.
- Develop and support a Business Intelligence Dashboard to facilitate self-service tools for the business users
- Convert complex data into meaningful and actionable business insights
- Automate reports utilizing SQL Server Integration and Reporting Services.
You will already be a successful Business Intelligence and Reporting Analyst with hands-on experience in developing visualization reports and dashboards using BI tools (e.g. Power BI etc.). You should also have:
- The ability to interpret data and drive analytics solutions.
- High level of competency in writing SQL scripts, and a strong understanding of data warehousing methodologies, ETL processing and dimensional data modelling.
You will probably also have full project lifecycle experience (from analysis, design, development, test and support) of new BI projects and an understanding of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
This growing company provides a great career path, working with teams in China, the US and Australia.
This is an immediate vacancy, but we can only accept your application if you currently live and are able to work in Australia.APPLY NOW