As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to achieve desired sales revenues, customer satisfaction, and profitability in the domestic market.
- Active and swimwear
- Domestic Chinese market
- Develop and lead your own team
This very successful foreign-owned apparel manufacturer already supplies active and swimwear to high profile brands and retailers in the export market – your role will be to further develop the domestic market.
- Establish a long term strategy and a short term business plan with an annual operating plan and budget
- Identify and focus on potentially profitable areas of the market
- Design business solutions to exceed customers’ requirements
- Set strategic direction and mentor and develop the sales team to increase their capability
- Build customer relationships and take responsibility for price negotiation and problem-solving
- Attend social or public relations activities
- Deliver sales presentations and provide customers with quotations and coordinate product development
- Collaborate with other departments and ensure sampling and production is on schedule
- Lead and drive the merchandising operation to meet targets relating to quantity, cost, quality, and delivery
- Drive and embrace innovation and develop best practice
You will need a successful track record in building and developing profitable business relationships in the domestic apparel market. In return, the company offers an attractive salary package with clear growth opportunities.