As the Corporate Communications Director, you will share the Company’s commitment to fostering meaningful relationships with their global community to make a difference in the world and provide long-lasting benefits to people and the planet.
- Make a difference!
- Dynamic global work environment
- Can be based in Hong Kong, Singapore or South Korea
The company manufactures premium performance and outdoor apparel, footwear and accessories in Bangladesh, Vietnam, China and El Salvador. The Company directly employs more than 80,000 people and, through them, continue to touch the families and communities that have supported their growth for nearly 50 years.
The Corporate Communications Director contributes to the Company’s success by establishing strategic direction and leadership for communications programs across the global enterprise to protect and enhance the Company’s in-house and external reputation and positioning. On a typical day, you may:
- Provide timely strategic communications counsel to all levels of the organisation, including senior leaders
- Lead the team in implementing communications strategies and plans
- Set goals to develop organisational capability, and model how the team works together
- Provide functional expertise and counsel business units, executive, and field management partners on communications issues, strategies and events
- Develop and implement master calendars and procedures for more efficient communication
This role requires a high level of multi-cultural understanding, passion for international news, sustainability and social impact.
As a courageous and experienced leader in Corporate Communications, you will have worked with a fast-paced global operation with a dedication to exceeding the expectation of internal and external customers.APPLY NOW