Senior Administration Management Role with International Apparel and Footwear Manufacturing Company
We are looking for a Deputy General Manager to oversee all the administration and governance functions and effectively support the operations of a manufacturing campus with more than 40,000 employees.
The Chittagong site in Bangladesh is the major manufacturing site for this international apparel and footwear group, and it is expanding!
You will act as a business partner for the Manufacturing Operations to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of all support functions, including administration, security, HSE, IT, logistics and warehouse and the workers’ dormitory.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Implement company policies and procedures
- Develop a high-performance team environment
- Implement corporate governance, standards and quality
- Ensure all plant assets are properly maintained, safe, and secure
- Prepare management information reports
- Maintain liaison with internal and external stakeholders of the company
- Liaise with the government and trade bodies
- Prepare official correspondence
- Oversee ticketing, reservations and visa processing
- Ensure compliance with employment legalisation
- Negotiate with service providers and contractors regarding maintenance and repairs
To be successful in this role you will be a University graduate with extensive work experience in Administration within Bangladesh, preferably in a sizeable labour-intensive manufacturing industry (garment or textile industry experience is a plus!)