The Dyehouse Supervisor will be responsible for leading and managing Dyehouse activities, ensuring the correct colouring applications for shade reproductions across fabric lines.
- Australian owned Textile Group
- Jet Dyeing
- Specialist Fabrics
The company is an Australian owned supplier and textile manufacturer designing and producing performance fabrics designed for residential and commercial use.
This role is responsible for leading and managing Dye House activities, ensuring the correct colouring applications for shade reproductions across our fabric lines with an emphasis on “right-first-time” methodologies.
The Dyehouse Supervisor needs to be self-motivated with a professional attitude toward their work to assist in making a positive impact in their work environment.
- Diploma/Degree in Textile Chemistry or similar
- Experience in the dyeing and finishing of textile fabrics (including technical fabrics)
- Technical knowledge and a good understanding of preparation, dyeing and colouration of fabric in both batch and continuous dyeing
- Good colour vision
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
The salary will reflect the level of skills and experience you bring to the company.APPLY NOW