The primary objective of the Dyeing & Finishing General Manager is to get the new dye house up to an acceptable international standard, with overall responsibility for leading the Dyeing & Finishing operation.
- New Dyehouse in Chittagong
- Polyester Knits & Wovens
- International Technical Apparel Manufacturer
The company manufactures performance and outdoor apparel, footwear and accessories in Bangladesh, Vietnam, China and El Salvador.
Due to expansion, the company needs a strong technical dyeing and finishing expert who can develop the skill base, focusing mostly on polyester fabrics. The company strives to only use environmentally friendly chemicals and investment in automated equipment is underway.
As Dyeing & Finishing General Manager, you will:
- Manage the dyeing and finishing process of polyester knits and wovens from development through to shipping
- Ensure that the formulas are correct, taking samples through to bulk dyeing with a correct colour match
- Mentor and develop the team
- Working with the compliance team to ensure adherence to environmental, social and health and safety guidelines
- Manage the timelines
You will have:
- A degree in Textile Engineering or Chemistry
- Extensive experience in dyeing knitted and woven polyester fabrics
- Able to handle shade matching
- Hands-on understanding of the equipment used in handling, production, and finishing knitted and woven fabrics
- Good English communication skills
This is a great opportunity for an experienced ex-pat to build and develop a world-class Dyeing & Finishing team in Bangladesh with a major international textile and apparel group.APPLY NOW