An additional Garment Technician is needed to join the design team for a fast-paced retailer experiencing in-store and online growth.
- National Retail Group
- Iconic Australian Brands
- Men’s, Women’s and Childrenswear
Your role will be to ensure that the range of men’s, women’s and children’s apparel meets the exacting standards of the company’s iconic Australian brands. You will be joining a team that loves what they do, and it is these people who make the company successful.
- Working with the designers to establish and maintain blocks for the key products and complete fit sessions, sample checks and wear testing
- Review and test fabrics and components
- Liaise with manufacturers and suppliers to resolve fabric, style and labelling queries
- Ensure the critical path timelines are met
- Experienced Garment Technician or Product Developer working across men’s, ladies and/or childrenswear
- Sound knowledge of garment construction process, fabric types and relevant construction techniques
- Used to working with offshore suppliers
- Familiar with AS/NZ quality standards
WHY APPLY FOR THIS JOB?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Generous team discounts
- Learning, development and career progression opportunities
- Central location close to Richmond station
If you would value working for a highly respected retailer and are passionate about growing your career, we would like to hear from you. Please note that only residents of Australia will be considered.