We are looking for an experienced Sourcing Manager with a proven track record of global procurement who can help to build and grow the business and the team.
- Global Sourcing
- Factories, Garments, Fabric and Trims – the whole lot!
- International Apparel Manufacturer
The company offers a full design and manufacturing capability, supplying high-quality activewear and swimwear to the global market.
As Sourcing Manager, you will manage the global sourcing process from A to Z including product planning, vendor and item approval, pricing, and vendor relations.
- Lead the team in developing a more competitive supplier base
- Manage supplier negotiations, contracts, performance, and risk management
- Rebuild the supplier and material records for smoother and smarter raw material purchasing.
- Collaborate with business support functions to drive operational efficiencies and maximum value-add to the business
- Improve sustainable strategic partnerships with suppliers to support growth and development and organise regular supplier evaluations
Key requirements for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Textile, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or a related discipline
- Extensive experience in a sourcing function with a large apparel supplier. Intimate apparel and technical bonding experience would be preferred
- Demonstrated experience implementing a product development or sourcing system across multiple countries and multiple functions.
- Good knowledge in leveraging information technology to accelerate business and process re-engineering
- Willingness to initiate and adapt to change in a challenging environment.
- Strong management skills
- Good written and spoken English
A great career awaits – the company has a growing order book and is expanding its senior management team to ensure a sustainable future. An aggressive growth plan means that you will be constantly challenged, but richly rewarded.