- Active Sport, Athleisure, Swimwear
- Manage Volume Orders with Major Retail Customers
- Successful Australian Business
- Manage the relationship with major customers, understanding their requirements from sampling to bulk delivery
- Ensure all documentation is in place and approved by customer
- Check Tech Packs and handover to the factory in China
- Prepare a Critical Path with the factory and ensure all deadlines are met
- Review the technical fit and design and advise on technical and manufacturing methods to best achieve the desired product in bulk production
- Complete a test costing exercise with the factory and ensure follow-through in-house and with customers
- Check purchase order and ensure all fabrics and trims have been approved
- Keep track of the customers’ WIP and communicate any potential changes to delivery dates
- Follow up customer forecasting for each season
- Monitor the performance of each customer account
As an experienced Product Coordinator, you will be used to handling volume business and be able to juggle multiple tasks. You will be used to working within tight timeframes to achieve the best outcome for both the client and company. A positive attitude is important!
This company is growing steadily and could be a great career move if you love controlling the process and liaising with all stakeholders, but don’t necessarily want to manage a team.
You must have the right to work in Australia