A fantastic opportunity for a talented Operations Manager to join this Long-Established leather distributor with a successful track record of over 60 years delivering quality service to customers in Australia, NZ & SE Asia. The company has developed a fantastic reputation in this strong niche market and a large and loyal base of both manufacturing and retail customers.
- Leather and leather products
- Broad operations role
- Circa $150k + super
In this diverse role, working as a true partner & 2IC to the MD, the Operations Manager will contribute to business growth by overseeing all operational aspects, including finance, customer service, warehouse, marketing, sales operations, purchasing, supply chain and inventory. Your responsibilities will be to:
- Drive the operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives- IT marketing, finance, customer service, warehousing, supply chain/ logistics, inventory control, purchasing etc.
- Manage relationships with business partners and vendors
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Design and implement strategic business plans
- Participate in expansion activities, including investments, acquisitions and corporate alliances
- Promote company culture and vision
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Control operational costs
With a minimum of 6-7 years of operations management experience within a consumer goods importer / wholesale distributor, you’ll have a proven track record in successfully managing multiple job functions. You will also have the ability to organise, influence and liaise confidently at all levels, with:
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of HR, Finance, Marketing etc.
- Good people management and interpersonal skills
- Persistence, with the ability to multitask
- Creative problem-solving skills
- An ability to operate autonomously and within a team with confidence
- Working knowledge of data analysis, IT infrastructure and performance/operation metrics
- Permanent residence in Australia
Make your mark in this successful business that is embarking on its next trajectory of growth.APPLY NOW