Coordinate the development of a new textile manufacturing base in Vietnam for an established textile group, including two manufacturing facilities; one for spinning, dyeing and knitted fabric production and one for garment manufacturing.
- Greenfield Site in Vietnam
- Textile and Garment Manufacturer
- Chinese Speaking
This Hong Kong-based business is developing a textile production base in Vietnam and needs a strong General Manager to coordinate and develop the whole manufacturing site, including administration, government relations, HR, IT and finance.
- Drive operation and manage all expenses including production overheads, HR, customer service and product development
- Advise and monitor the progress of the design, building and fit-out of the factories for optimum production flow
- Coordinate the knitting, dyeing and printing factory heads to deliver planned production output.
- Drive the continuous growth and expansion of the business by introducing new, innovative ideas to expand the product/textile solution range
- Build and monitor the budget of the production base pre- and post-development.
- Safeguard the capital investment.
- Report regularly to the board of directors on the progress of the production base and local market environment.
To be successful, you will need to be a business leader with strong project management skills. You will also need:
- Experience in textile manufacturing, ideally in an international setting
- Proven track record in management and teamwork
- Strong desire to bring innovation into the manufacturing system, with the ability to manage change
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English is essential
This is a great opportunity to run the Vietnam arm of the business with the support of an established Hong Kong textile group with diversified business including manufacturing, wholesale and retail.APPLY NOW