Kick start your career as a product developer! Work with the design and development team to ensure each garment fits and functions perfectly whilst retaining the design details.
- Brisbane Head Office, International Company
- Growth Strategy Underway!
We are seeking a highly motivated, organised individual with great technical skills to join the team. Reporting to the Senior Product Developer, you will liaise with the production and development team with relation to fits and quality, ensuring the perfect fit of each garment and the highest quality in terms of construction, detailing and workmanship. You will provide accuracy in the specifications of the garment and related technical specification packs and ensure that relevant critical path deadlines are met.
- Assist with choosing fabrics and detailing to ensure the perfect end product
- Attend fit meetings and help ensure on-time delivery of all pre-production samples
- Liaise with the offshore factories, providing clear and concise comments
- Suggest the best method to construct or adjust garments and resolve any potential style and fit issues
- Ensure all bulk fabrics and trims are approved according to schedule and all necessary fabric tests are completed
- Regular range reviews with the team in order to improve future ranges
To be successful you will have:
- Some experience in a technical or development role, including garment specifications and fittings
- Relevant fashion degree or certification
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of critical path and timelines, with amazing time management skills
- Organised with impeccable attention to detail and an ability to anticipate problems and provide suitable solutions
The company culture here is second to none! There is a real focus on people, offering a fun and positive environment where everyone is valued, recognised and rewarded for their efforts.
Salary is depended on your skillset, but you do need to be an Australian Permanent Resident to qualify.APPLY NOW