The IT Global Infrastructure Manager position will plan, direct and coordinate the design, installation and connectivity of computer systems and network infrastructure for the Group to ensure the stable and secure operations of the organization’s IT resources.
- Key Member of the Global IT Team
- Plan, Direct, Coordinate…
- International Fashion Group
This very successful foreign-owned apparel manufacturer has factories in Ningbo making activewear for major international retail brands, as well as sales and development offices in Australia and the US.
You will develop, maintain, support and optimise the key functional areas, including network, server and cloud resource infrastructure, and end-user computing equipment. Additionally, this position will manage the end-user experience and resolve hardware and software problems.
- Design and implement short and long-term strategic infrastructure plans covering different continents to ensure IT systems and resources enable existing and future business needs
- Manage the technology life cycle
- Define standards and implement solutions for data retention, archiving, and retrieval
- Define standards and implement solutions to access and use IT resources from outside the company network efficiently and securely
- Develop best practices for office collaboration and productivity tools for information sharing, document co-authoring, audio and video communication.
- Collaborate with Information Security team to ensure compliance and provide a secured and efficient IT environment
- Vendor management
You will be technically strong in global networks and cybersecurity. Infor M3 system engineering knowledge would be an advantage. You will have:
- A degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Experience in designing and managing global network infrastructureExcellent knowledge of current technologies, protocols and standards including Azure cloud services, Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange, Core Switching/Routing, SAN, Virtualization and Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery
- Demonstrated ability to engage with business leaders, IT team, vendors, and customers, to understand the needs from a business perspective and be able to translate those into actionable IT projects
- A superior customer service attitude, including the ability to work with users at all skill levels and organizational levels
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to comprehend and apply new concepts quickly and effectively
Based in China, you will be a key part of the global IT team, so will be comfortable with managing and collaborating across different geographies and cultures.
This is an immediate vacancy, but we can only accept your application if you currently live and work in China.