The GM, HR & Administration will drive the transformation of the traditional HR organisation to become an objective, performance-based team. You will develop, review and improve the company’s HR strategy, policies, budgets, practices and processes, working with senior management on strategic planning and process development.
- Drive Organisational Transformation
- Develop the HR Team
- Multi-Site Apparel Manufacturer
This international group currently employs about 2000 people in China to manufacture apparel for the US, European and Australian markets.
You will have full responsibility for:
- Communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing development opportunities
- Build the company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards and ethical business practice
- Build, develop and maintain the company culture to support the company’s vision and mission, developing and implementing programs to build management culture that are consistent with the company’s cultural pillars
- Advise on risk management
- Implement a performance management program
Training & Development
- Establish and deliver company-wide training and development framework.
- Strengthen HR capabilities at a departmental level and provide mentoring and coaching programs
- Conduct management coaching and talent mentoring
- Determine competencies required to meet objectives
- Ensure that the company is in compliance with employment laws and identify legal requirements and government regulations affecting human resources function
- Anticipate any changes in Labor Law; evaluating the impact on the operation and developing contingency and/or regulatory plans
- Plan and direct company-wide recruitment activities, establish recruitment standards, program budgets and delivery.
- Recruitment of Senior Management positions
- Undertake reviews of talent, organization and succession planning.
- Build an external talent succession pool, drive internal succession and retain top talent
Compensation & Benefits
- Provide guidance to Business Units on compensation and benefits policy and framework.
You will Require:
- A Bachelor’s degree majoring in human resources or administration management
- Experience with a large WOFE with overall responsibility for strategic human resources and administration management
- An understanding of all China labour laws
- Proficient English and Mandarin, both written and oral
This is an exciting opportunity to play a significant role in the company’s growth and transformation.APPLY NOW