As the Junior Garment Technologist, you will provide essential administrative support to the Technical team while putting your technical skills into practice. Coordinating with the Customer and the Factory, you will follow, record and communicate the critical path of product development, sampling, manufacture and shipping dates.
- Activewear & Swimwear
- Brisbane Head Office, International Company
- Develop your technical skills while supporting the team
- TECH PACK: review tech packs before handing over to the factory
- TRACK MANUFACTURE: work with the offshore manufacturer and the customer to follow through each order, and resolve all issues so that good quality bulk is delivered on time.
- ORDER TRACKING: Monitor Work In Progress to ensure the critical path is being met through all the development stages
- SAMPLE FITTING: Measure and QC fit sample and conduct fittings
- COORDINATION: Work with the factory to offer suggestions and advice to the customer
- SAMPLE ARCHIVES: manage the storage of active and older samples
- FILING: file records of completed styles
- FABRIC LIBRARY: maintain the fabric library
- MAINTAIN LOGS: maintain the logs for Trims, Fabrics Fit Samples and Shipping and share with the Factory and Customer
- SUPPORT OTHERS: provide assistance as necessary for others in the Team
- CUSTOMER PARCEL DELIVERY: daily ‘Parcel Drop’ to local Customer (requires current Drivers Licence and confidence in City traffic)
- COURIER DESPATCH: arrange courier parcel to factory
You could be a recent graduate or someone with a little experience in an apparel design, development or technical team, but you must have lots of enthusiasm and fierce attention to detail.
The work environment is great! There is a real focus on people, offering a fun and positive environment where everyone is valued, recognised and rewarded for their efforts.
Salary is dependent on your skillset, but you do need to be an Australian Permanent Resident to qualify.APPLY NOW