The Head of IT will streamline and optimize the IT systems and build a roadmap for the future.
- Global Apparel Manufacturer
- Fast React, SAP and in-house systems
- Singapore Head Office
The company manufactures outdoor and athletic clothing, footwear and gear for some of the world’s best-known brands and retailers. To further enhance manufacturing efficiency, the company is looking for someone who can improve IT capability.
The company currently has different systems for production planning, finance and warehouse and for human resources – your first role will be to streamline and optimise what they already have before moving on to design a roadmap for a more cohesive system that will be rolled out across the whole group.
- Analyse the current systems
- Put in the basic factory information infrastructure to optimise the current systems to provide real-time data that can be easily analysed and utilised across the group
- Build a strategy for future improvement of the IT systems
- Liaise with the factory and head office IT teams to ensure the smooth implementation of any improvements
To be successful you will be:
- An experienced IT manager who can deal with the complexity of multiple tasks, without losing focus on the key objective
- A strong strategist who can also be hands-on with the current issues – a great organiser, planner and doer
- A good people manager and influencer who can be fair as well as firm
- Results-oriented, you will look at challenges innovatively to achieve the objectives
- Pro-active and positive!
You will also have:
- Knowledge of SAP and Fast React software
- Worked in an apparel/textile manufacturing environment
- Proficient English with the ability to communicate well with cross-cultural teams
- Some global experience
This is a new role, an exciting opportunity to re-shape the global IT environment for this company.APPLY NOW