Drive the HR functions for the company’s accessories division’s operations across Asia.
- Comprehensive HR Service Provision
- Expansion Projects
- Global Apparel Company
About the Company
A leading supply chain group partnering with major international brands in apparel and accessories. The company has sales and design offices, manufacturing facilities and logistics hubs in Asia, America and Europe.
About the Role
Drive successful delivery of the HR functions for the company’s accessories division’s operations in Cambodia, Philippines, China, Myanmar and Thailand. This includes the implementation of organisational development and expansion projects.
- Provides management control over recruitment and selection, training and development, compensation and benefits, performance management, resource planning and employee services and employee relationship.
- Spearhead development of operating models for HR
- Lead, motivate and develop the HR transactional teams
- Work closely with the HR Business partners and their teams on the performance of the HR transactional team, reviewing service provision, quality and opportunities for enhancement
- Develop and implement a clear, simple and systematic approach to performance targets
- Instil strong and unified customer-focused culture which values and rewards performance
Skills and Experience
You will be an experienced HR professional with a proven track record in a large, complex manufacturing organisation of comparable size in Asia.
- An effective leader and team player with strong interpersonal skills, able and willing to play a strategic role as well as handling the necessary details of the various HR functions
- Strong communicator
- Relevant working knowledge of Labor Law across Asia
- Multilingual – English and Chinese are essential
- Strong HR business partnership approach