As the industrial engineer, you will champion lean manufacturing from cutting through to packing, drive innovation and automation and motivate the team to create a great place to work.
About the Company
Part of a multinational company offering end-to-end apparel solutions, the Vietnam sampling and manufacturing centre produces men’s ladies’ and children’s activewear for major international brands.
- Champion lean manufacturing from cutting through to packing
- Drive innovation and automation to simplify operations and reduce waste
- Coordinate and implement Standard Operating Procedures throughout the manufacturing process
- Set targets for each department’s performance at a level that is demanding and challenging while benchmarking with industry best practices
- Provide optimal SMVs based on GSD standards to relevant departments
- Drive and motivate the team to create a great place to work
Skills & Experience Required
- Industrial engineering in an apparel manufacturing environment
- Black Belt in Lean would be an advantage
- Competent managerial skills to drive maximum results from the industrial engineering /automation team