The IQC Manager leads the inspection team, ensuring that all the incoming fabrics and trims meet the standards required by customers for the manufacture of active and swimwear.
- International Active and Swimwear Manufacturer
- Lead the Fabric & Trim Inspection Team
- Drive Improvements
This international group employs about 2000 people In China to manufacture apparel for the US, European and Australian markets.
The IQC Manager will:
- Lead the fabric/trim inspection team through the daily inspection process
- Analyse and pass or fail fabric batches with recommendations
- Assess customer requirements and ensure that these are met
- Write technical reports
- Drive improvement in performance and quality
You will be:
- Qualified in textiles
- Experienced in the Textile or Garment industry
- Ability to identify faults in fabrics and trims and understand their impact on garment production
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
Why should you apply?
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a successful and growing team in Ningbo. The company offers a good career path with an excellent salary as well as accommodation and meals.
This is an immediate vacancy. Only those currently able to live and work in China should apply.