Manufacturing Specialist to manage all apparel manufacturing for a Japanese customer across several factories in the region.
- Zero Quality Control
- Outerwear, Loungewear, Sleepwear…
- Manage Manufacturing for Major Japanese Customer
This is a new General Manufacturing Manager position with one of Sri Lanka’s largest apparel exporters.
Requiring specialist customer knowledge and expert management across a range of knit and woven product types including outerwear, loungewear and sleepwear, you will travel extensively to manufacturing units within Sri Lanka and to India and Bangladesh to:
- Build processes, time and action calendars, tools, roles and responsibilities, and technical best practices across the manufacturing value chain
- Undertake in-depth data analysis and drive integration into overall plans
You will have:
- Experience working with a supplier to the Japanese market
- Worked to zero quality lean principles
- Expertise in apparel manufacturing, innovation, design, technical design, product packaging, development, pre-production, planning, and project management.
- Team building and process creation skills
An attractive salary package including accommodation will be providedAPPLY NOW