Everything that is produced in the print factory comes through the Screen Print Production Artist, so you will be the backbone of the team!
- Expert on all things screen printing
- International apparel and textile manufacturer
- Automatic presses
The production artist is an expert spot colour separator and understands chokes and other tools to speed up quality and registration for the press operators. To support other factories and their screen needs you must be able to troubleshoot and identify potential problems before they arise.
With a minimum 3 years of working in an art department for a textile screen printer, you will understand dots, halftones, vector, raster images, LPI, and dot gain, must have worked with CTD/DTS systems before and understand TIFF and BITMAP files for making screens.
You will also need:
- A Positive attitude when working under pressure
- Extensive knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Darkroom and Prepress
- Ability to send in jobs for screen print, offset, paper, banner, etc.
- Understand DPI and LPI and Mesh counts.
- Understand Light unit and exposure times.
- Ability to operate an automatic press.
- Ability to work independently and follow-through on all projects
- Photography Experience would be a plus