The Marketing Coordinator will provide support and expertise for Australian outdoor recreational brand.
- Outdoor recreational brand
- Opportunity to support the broader business
- Head office position
About the Company
Part of a larger Australian group, this company leads the market in high-quality products designed for the camping, 4WD touring, fishing and hunting markets.
About the Role
Your focus will be on supporting the outdoor recreational brand by promoting it to the local and international markets. You will collaborate with business areas to develop and execute marketing campaigns and provide marketing expertise to key internal and external stakeholders and evaluate and analyse campaign effectiveness.
- Work with Marketing Manager to develop a marketing plan
- Work with the Studio to set up the process around marketing jobs from brief to approval to execution and delivery in market
- Generate reports on Marketing ROI across all channels
- Manage trade show collateral from taking brief through to execution
- Manage social strategy and activity to increase engagement with brand direct and through distributors
- Negotiate and manage sponsorship contracts
- Engage with major suppliers to ensure any opportunity for joint marketing is optimised
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated experience in a marketing coordinator role
- Experience in the outdoors/recreational market is an advantage but non-essential
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Experience in digital marketing (paid, owned AND earned)
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and drive conversion
- Ability to coordinate the delivery of marketing collateral to support brand strategies and corporate brand guidelines
- Experience using data analytics and insights analytics tools
The Outdoor team is a friendly, supportive bunch of people, passionate about the camping, 4WD touring, fishing and hunting lifestyle.APPLY NOW