- Active sport and athleisure
- Combine efficiency with fun!
- Established company with a clear international growth plan
A well-established apparel manufacturer and distributor with pride in quality, consistency and on-time delivery. The aim is to combine efficiency with fun and encourage personal and professional excellence.
- Work closely with the Customer all the way from concept to the delivery of the finished product
- liaise with the factory in China during the manufacturing process, resolve any issues along the way, and find solutions to meet customer requirements
- Track and follow up on samples to ensure high-quality garments meet or exceed customer expectations and can be delivered on time.
- Work with production and finance team on garment costings
Skills and Experience Required
- At least 3 years as a Garment Technician / Product Developer with experience working with overseas suppliers
- Garment construction knowledge and technical specification skills
- Proven organisational skills with a strong sense of priorities and follow-through to ensure deadlines are met
- Applicants must have the right to work in Australia
An excellent employment package will be negotiated and relocation assistance is available if you need to move interstate.