The Merchandise Planner will have a strategic and analytical approach to all planning and allocations, delivering and building efficiencies in the process.
- Fashion Eyewear
- Analysis, Planning and Allocation
- New position to keep up with growth
Working closely with all departments across the company, the Merchandise Planner will be responsible for seamless coordination and clear communications with internal teams and client/brand partners.
The company delivers excellence in eyewear to the world’s leading fashion retailers and brands, via private label and customised product development. With over 100 full-time employees across 6 cities, the company is a full-service, trend-driven design and production company, deriving inspiration from the street, the catwalk, and broader consumer and cultural trends.
- Manage the merchandise planning strategy and inventory flow for a portfolio of global retail partners, licensed and own brands.
- Forecast the seasonal product merchandise plans and budgets.
- Analyse in-season trading and provide strategies or recommendations on how to maximise future sales and profit.
- Analyse SKU performance to ensure optimal allocation is achieved.
- Analyse category results and give recommendations on strong performing lines, gaps in the range and new range offerings.
- Develop the merchandise strategies, monthly assortment planning and buy quantities to ensure client program objectives are achieved.
- Follow the critical paths to ensure all lead times are met.
- Work closely with CSO and BDD to develop and drive strategy throughout the season.
- Data mining and analysis for wider business projects.
- Sound knowledge of Global retail cycles and processes
- Client-relationship experience
- Ability to convert data into presentation format & confidently pitch and present at internal meetings
- Experience with data visualization tools within Excel, Tableau or Power BI
- Fluent English
What’s In It For You?
For a Merchandise Planner with the ability to analyse and visualise data, the opportunities for growth are huge! You will be part of an international team, liaising with major retailers on a daily basis.APPLY NOW