The Plant Finance Manager functions as a business partner with plant and financial management to effectively manage and control the business. Leading the financial team at the plant, you will be accountable for plant-level responsibilities including general accounting, receivables and payables, billing, cost and management accounting, forecasting, business analysis and projection, financial reporting and internal controls.
- International Apparel & Footwear Manufacturing Group
- Lead the Financial Team
- Based in Chittagong
This apparel, footwear and textile company employs 80,000 people worldwide, with half of those based in Bangladesh. This is a key role as the company continues to implement best-practice systems across the group.
Reporting to the Country Finance Director and Group CFO, The Plant Finance Manager works closely with Operations Teams, Supply Chain, IT, HR and Sales.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and manage the financial reporting and management of the accounting system
- Preparationfinancial statements in accordance with GAAP
- Provide forecasting support with annual budget preparation, quarterly forecasts, monthly planning
- Development and management of systems for receivables and payments
- Audit bills of materials with variance analysis and reconciliation of goods receipts with financial statements
- Maintain a perpetual inventory for finished goods and reconcile this to production, shipping, and returns
- Performs walkthrough of the plant with the Plant Manager to discuss production and costing issues
- Review labour and material costs, manufacturing overheads, distribution costs, returns and inventory levels.
- Manage the day to day banking relationships and reporting
- Prepare for and manage the annual outside audit
- Supervision of Accounting staff
- Implementing proper controls and procedures to ensure the company is protected from fraudulent activities
- Management of the standard costing system
- Manage the general insurance policies
- Assist with the review and management of the company’s benefit programs
You will need to be a qualified Accountant with extensive financial management experience supporting manufacturing operations, preferably with an international apparel, footwear or textile manufacturing company.
This is a great opportunity to take your next career step with a successful, stable, international company.APPLY NOW