Are you a product developer with a calling for the outdoors? Do you want to experience New Zealand’s backyard while working with a design team that prides themselves on innovation, and has an unwavering commitment to stay true to developing gear that will maximise the user experience?
- Beaches and Mountains on the Doorstep
- Adventure Apparel, Footwear and Equipment
- Technical Innovation and Development
New Zealand is a mecca for anything outdoors. Get up before sunrise to dive for Scallops and Crays, head out for an afternoon hunt, or a spot of fly fishing,… then join your mates for an evening surf as the sun sets… New Zealand’s unique landscape offers all these outdoor experiences and more, with the sea and the mountains right at your doorstep. Whatever your outdoor passion, you will find it here!
We are looking for highly motivated, unconventional thinkers who thrive on big challenges, taking action, and want to be a part of an incredible team and culture with far-out opportunities.
As a senior member of the Design Team you will be involved in the technical development of purpose-built apparel, backpacks, footwear, camping tents, sleeping bags and more. This opportunity will allow you to fully immerse yourself into the environment the products are intended for, spend time with experts in the field, and travel the world hunting for the latest technologies to generate high-performance products for outdoor pursuits.
Skills & Experience Desired
- Active involvement in outdoor pursuits and a passion for the environment is essential
- Experience developing a diverse range of apparel (men’s ladies and childrenswear). Additional experience in footwear or adventure gear would be a huge advantage
- Construction knowledge in apparel and equipment products
- Knowledge of the target market